All Village Beaches, except Cooper’s Beach, will require a permit from May 15th until September 15th.
Permits may be obtained at Village Hall, Monday-Friday, 9AM - 4PM
PLEASE have all required documentation with you when you arrive so as to avoid delays or confusion.
Permits are required at Cooper’s Beach beginning May 27th of Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day, September 2nd.
Please remember that Dune Beach is for Village RESIDENTS only - permit required.
Lifeguards are on duty at Cooper’s Beach ONLY - weekends beginning Memorial Day weekend and daily after June 22nd through Labor Day.
Beach Parking Permit Fees:
Village Property Owners are eligible for 3 permits at no additional fee
“Local” Non-Village Residents (residing within Southampton Fire or School District) - $250
Local Non-Village Seniors or Veterans a discounted rate of $175,* (Seniors = 65 years old by September 2, 2019; Veterans = current military ID or DD 214, limited to one vehicle per household) Summer Visitors: $450 (Senior/Vet discount not available).
Village Beach Permits Required as Follows:
- Road G: Village Permit Required
- Dune Beach: Village Permit Required – VILLAGE RESIDENTS ONLY
- Road D: No Permit Required
- Halsey Neck Lane: Village Permit Required
- Cooper’s Beach: Village Permit Required,
- Memorial Day - Labor Day
- Cryder Lane: Village Permit Required
- Gin Lane: Village Permit Required
- Little Plains Road: Village Permit Required
- Wyandanch Road: Village Permit Required
- Old Town Road: Village Permit Required
- Fowlers Lane: Village Permit Required
For further information call Eileen Musarra at 631-283-0247, ext. 219.